Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day One of Website Oklahoma Smedleys


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ok, I feel better! Welcome to the world of the Smedley's, if you are one then you already have a very deep sense of what that means! This is certainly a labor of love, some days it is far more heavily weighted towards the labor than the love, but the love always seems to keep me motivated.

I am new to this journey, but as most great journeys, I am not traveling alone. My bestie, Andrea (you will hear and see her mentioned here often), travels this sometimes smooth sometimes jar shaking journey. We are embarking on both our family trees, so wow, what an adventure we are on!

I am learning as I go, but I have found a quick, I am told, knack for finding things and people. Ever family has that 'thorn" that seems to hide, our family is no exception, I WILL sort you our, Rev. Joseph Smedley!!

So, that being said, building this site, to keep information going out to our family, please remember this site is not 'free', it has been paid for lovingly, so please respect it and use it for gathering and sharing information with one another. Even if you aren't a direct Smedley related to me, if you are on a Smedley journey, you have come to the right place!

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment